We GO Where You GO!
Alliance Bank Mobile Banking is your link to banking while on the go!
- Access to deposit and loan accounts.
- Transfer between accounts.
- Pay bills via your mobile device, one-time or repetitive.
- Receive alerts via mobile device.
- Search for branch or ATM locations.
How to Enroll in Alliance Bank Mobile Banking:
- Login to Alliance Bank Online Banking.
- Activate Mobile Banking by going to "My Profile" and "Mobile Banking".
- Click on "Enroll Mobile Devices" and complete the information. You may also choose to enroll in "Text Banking." Customers must be signed up for our Online Banking product in order to use Mobile Banking.
- One username and password will be used for both and can only be reset when expired or locked out, through Online Banking (not via the Mobile Banking site).
Access Mobile Banking from your Mobile Device:
You can complete most banking transactions from your iPhone or Android device. Download our free mobile banking app and log in with your Alliance Bank online user ID and Password.
Click here to view our Mobile Privacy Disclosure.
If you can access the Web on your mobile device, you can also utilize Alliance Bank mobile banking on that device. After activation of Mobile Banking via Online Banking you can use the web browser on your device to access Alliance Bank's Mobile website at:
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is required to enroll in Mobile Banking?
You must be enrolled in Alliance Bank's Online Banking before enrolling in Mobile Banking.
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
To enroll in Mobile Banking, first log in to Online Banking; under My Profile, select Mobile Banking and "Enroll" your Mobile Device.
Unless you chose to Activate Text Banking, you will not receive text messages for confirmation of enrollment, transfers, or bill payments.
How do I access the Mobile Banking app from my SmartPhone?
Once you have successfully enrolled, depending on your mobile device, you can choose from the following:
Can I reset my password from Mobile Banking?
No, for security reasons, you must reset your password from Online Banking.
Is there a fee for Mobile Banking?
No, Alliance Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking; however, your provider's normal data usage charges and any text message charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
iPhone is a federally registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Android is a federally registered trademark of Google, Inc.